Friday, May 25, 2012

Alia's Four... Interview Style

We've started a new birthday tradition... and since Alia's answers to these yearly questions made me smile, I thought I'd share them with you too! :)


Alia's Birthday Questions
- - Age: Four - - 
May 25, 2012

  • My favorite phrase is: "Give a hug ladybug" and "See ya soon little racoon"
  • My favorite food is: Macaroni and cheese
  • The coolest person on earth is: Jesus
  • When I grow up I'm going to be: an animal feeder & a farmer
  • My favorite color is: purple
  • My favorite song is: E-I-E-I-O
  • When I'm outside I love to: slide & go to the park
  • If I could go ANYWHERE in the world, I'd go: to Superstore (it's a nearby grocery store!)
  • When I was little I used to: drink Mommy's milk
  • My best friend is: Jessica, Jenna, and Chloe
  • My favorite snack is: Dunkaroo's
  • My favorite movie/show is: Baby Einstein & Thomas the Train
  • My favorite thing to do with my sisters is: Watch a movie
  • I love the book: Strawberry Shortcake
  • My favorite toy is: My play puppy
  • My favorite outfit is: My teal tights and teal/brown flower shirt
  • The best game to play is: Candy Land
  • My favorite thing to drink is: Caterpillar juice (the green juice we had at Larren's party)
  • The coolest animal is a: Horsey name Cooper (see here!)
  • My favorite thing to eat for breakfast is: pancakes with sprinkles
  • For my birthday supper I would like to have: cucumbers & farmers sausage
  • My favorite thing to take to bed with me at night is: Lukey
  • My favorite thing to learn about is: ABC's and learning to read

No comments:

Post a Comment